Faith Nketsis Husband Nzuzo Njilo Arrested by KZN Police on Fraud Charges, SA Stunned: Wealth

May 2024 · 2 minute read

The KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) police have confirmed that Faith Nketsi's husband, Nzuzo Njilo, was arrested on fraud charges. Njilo kept his word and presented himself to the police after an arrest warrant was issued against him and his associate, Kwanda Ntshangase.

Njilo and Ntshangase appear in court on fraud charges

KZN police spokesperson, Colonel Robert Netshiunda confirmed that Njilo appeared before the Port Shepstone Magistrate's Court. He will reportedly remain behind bars until April 28.

According to The South African, Ntshangase also handed himself over to the police on April 20 and was remanded into custody as well by the same court on April 21.

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly News on your News Feed!

Njilo and his accomplice allegedly pretended to be car salesmen and conned a man into buying a truck with them in May 2021, that he never received, reported News24.

Netshiunda said:

“The unsuspecting buyer went and physically viewed the truck at a dealership in Boksburg and later paid the two a substantial amount of money. The truck was never delivered and since then the duo could not be contacted and their whereabouts remain unknown.”

Mzansi weigh in on Njilo's arrest at Port Shepstone police station

@nombukuza mentioned:

"He tried to dribble the state now the IO is dribbling him, they will see him on Friday, Nzuzo Bester."

@ntanga_lindelwa asked:

"Where is faith in all this?"

@retsjay63 shared:

"This guy one waited for me to pack and ask if I can sell him my car. I just told him that I'm not a car dealer."

@Gontse_boww stated:

"What a waste."

@EdwardMaps tweeted"

"Do not envy the wealth of the wicked.

Faith Nketsi’s husband Nzuzo Njilo to hand himself to Port Shepstone police after allegedly committing fraud

In a related article, Briefly News reported that Faith Nketsi's husband, Nzuzo Njilo, will reportedly present himself to the KwaZulu-Natal Port Shepstone police station after allegedly committing a crime.

Nzuzo and his business partner, Kwanda Ntshangase, are accused of fraud after allegedly faking a delivery of a truck they pledged to sell to a businessperson.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKa6056prZmZo7qmutNomp6klZe%2FqsDInqpoaWVtfXmAjJ%2BYoqyYYrussdOsoKxlmKrAo63NnWSnsqWvvG66yaKjqGWRp7%2Bmv9Oem2aaqWK4u7qMqaaloZOafA%3D%3D