Miranda Riley obituary: Riley Danes owner and Pelagic Worker passes away in Jupiter, FL

May 2024 · 2 minute read

In a heart-wrenching turn of events, the sudden passing of Miranda Riley has left her family, friends, and loved ones devastated. Miranda, who passed away on Wednesday, September 20, 2023, has left a void in the hearts of those who knew her, and her untimely demise has cast a somber pall over the community.

Miranda Riley’s sudden death has left her family and friends struggling to come to terms with the loss of a beloved member of their community. Those who knew her during the course of her life are united in their grief, and they remember her with fondness and deep sadness.

Brendan Riley, Miranda’s grieving husband, expressed his sorrow in a recent statement, saying, “I’m so lost for words. I’ve never felt so sad and helpless in my life. Everyone knows how crazy we were to get married for barely knowing each other, but we’ve both lived our lives differently than most. Life with you the past 3 years was amazing, crazy, fun, exciting, enjoyable, and much more.”

Miranda Riley was not just a wife but a vibrant member of her community. She was the Owner of Riley Danes and worked at Pelagic, a sportswear shop. A native of Winter Haven, Florida, Miranda had made her home in Jupiter, Florida until her untimely passing. She was also a loving mother to her son, Brenny.

Eden Altman shared her pictues with Miranda Riley with the caption:

Life really is too short. Rest in peace Miranda Riley

Deshon Lemonte Allen also shared her  picture with Miranda Riley.

I just can’t 😔💔 RIP MIRANDA RILEY

“I feel so bad for Lil Bren on losing his mother, but I will make sure that your family and I will still be there in Brenny’s life while he grows up,” Miranda Riley had expressed, highlighting the strong bond she shared with her family.

At the time of this publication, the circumstances surrounding Miranda Riley’s death remain unspecified, and the exact details remain unknown. No further information has been disclosed at this time. The general public is urged to keep Miranda Riley’s family in their thoughts and prayers as they navigate the challenging path of mourning her tragic loss.

Since the news of her untimely passing surfaced, an outpouring of heartfelt condolences has flooded in from the community, a testament to the impact she had on the lives of those who knew her.

ncG1vNJzZmiin5fAo7vTrGWcp51kuqq%2BwKebmmWinrmmxYyomaKspZa%2FunnRoqOesV2Zrq%2Bx0mamsKaVp3qiusNmp56kkZy2pHnWqKmknaJivaK%2F0p6qZpmnlsZutc1moa6omamys3nFpWY%3D