Who Is Jimmy Rave Wife Gabby Gilbert and Family? Famous Wrestler Dies After Degraded Health Conditio

May 2024 · 3 minute read

Wrestler Jimmy Rave's wife Gabby Gilbert is a professional wrestler and pro athlete from the Philadelphia region. Find more about the fighting diva.

Talented wrestler Jimmy Rave met his sudden demise on December 12, 2021.

The 39 years old Philadelphia-based wrestler was known for his amusing taunts and action in the wrestling ring and also for the tough fight, he always put on.

Gabby is better known as the 'The Princess of Pins' and she has crafted a successful career in the ring through her robust attacks and sharp tactics against her opponents.

Who Is Wrestler Jimmy Rave's Wife Gabby Gilbert? More On Their Family Life

Jimmy Rave was married to his wife Gabby Gilbert who is also active in the wrestling scene under the same hood name.

Jimmy was having serious health complications, especially after having his both legs amputated due to an MSRA infection.

The operation was conducted 6 months before his sad passing.

Jimmy was involved with the wrestling federation since 1999 and had a two-decade-long experience down his wing.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Gabby Gilbert / Pro Wrestler (@iamgabbygilbert)

Gabby Gilbert, better known by her ring name of Roxie Cotton is a famous name among wrestling fans.

Also called 'Fever' by her fans, Gabby has been serving at the Independent Circuit for all her prime years.

She was born on October 1, 1983, and is 38 years of age currently.

She has also featured in some related movies such as Sickness Embalmo!, Super Solar Sisters: Strike Squad Supreme.

She has also been regarded as Miss Venom, Boink The Clown, Xtreme Girl, and many more alias names.

She stands at 1.6m and is heavily built, thereby opponents always fear to have her at their against.

Take A Look At Jimmy Rave's Estimated Net Worth 

Jimmy Rave crafted a brilliant run of over 20 years in the professional wrestling platform.

His affiliation and contracts with TNA and ROH had culminated a large sum of wealth to his name.

AEW joins the wrestling world in mourning the passing of Jimmy Rave. Our thoughts are with his family, his friends and his fans. pic.twitter.com/WYeRzNEs0I

— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) December 13, 2021

Jimmy worked for Ring of Honor from 2003-2007 and returned again in 2009 and served till 2013.

He has long served the brand as his professional debut was at the young age of 16 and he chose to represent the entity Masked man XTC.

By 2021, he flaunts a staggeringly high net worth of $1.5 million.

Who Are Jimmy Rave And Gabby Gilbert's Kids?

Jimmy Rave is blessed with his two children from his previous marriage and he has been living with his wrestling lover Gabby Gilbert in their Philadelphia residence home.

I wasn’t close with Jimmy Rave, but I was able to work with him on a few occasions. He was a kind, bright, talented young man. I’m very sad to hear about his death, especially considering he was so young & had a wife & children. I hope your soul finds peace, Jimmy. pic.twitter.com/sCx7luwz2J

— MATT HARDY (@MATTHARDYBRAND) December 14, 2021

Jimmy's personal life has been laid with multiple turbulence and disputes as he has been fighting his drugs addiction since the early 2000s.

He left the wrestling ROH platform regarding that issue and worked as managing director in some local firms and enterprises before rejoining the wonderful trappings of TNA and successively ROH.

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGiuq52jqbmmvoyjoKalqWK%2FosLEZq6inpVitKKuwbJkoKGcl7KzwIyapZ1llpa6qrjY