Who Is Snooker Player Ronnie Wood's Wife or Girlfriend? Partner Details To Know

May 2024 ยท 3 minute read

Here are some of the details on Ronnie Wood's bio. Is he married? Here is what we know.

Ronnie Wood first began his career in 1964, when he joined the Birds on guitar. He later joined the mod band the Creation but only stayed with them for a short period and only appeared on a couple of their singles. Similarly, In 1967, he joined the Jeff Beck Group as a bass player.

As the trio disbanded, he embarked on a number of solo projects, finally releasing I've Got My Own Album to Do in 1974.

Wood's bandmate McLagan, as well as former Beatles George Harrison and Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones, were all included on the album.

After Mick Taylor left the Stones, Richards quickly persuaded Wood to join them, which he did in 1975 on a temporary basis until becoming an official member in 1976; nevertheless, he was not legally admitted as a financial partner until bassist Bill Wyman's retirement in 1993.

Happy birthday dearest Roderick! @rodstewart ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ pic.twitter.com/jyhvlhQfOQ

โ€” Ronnie Wood (@ronniewood) January 10, 2022

Who Is Ronnie Wood Snooker Wife Or Girlfriend?

Wood is the father of six children. His first wife, Krissy, a former model to whom he was married from 1971 until 1978, is the father of Jesse.

During this interval, he had an affair with Pattie Boyd, George Harrison's former wife. Findlay passed away in 2005.

Wood married Jo Wood (nรฉe Karslake), the mother of his daughter Leah and son Tyrone, in 1985. Jamie, Jo Wood's son from a prior relationship, was also adopted by him. Wood has six grandkids in addition to his six children.

๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ’— Happy 9th wedding anniversary my darling @SallyWood xxx pic.twitter.com/AdrsHh8wXQ

โ€” Ronnie Wood (@ronniewood) December 21, 2021

What Is Ronnie Wood Age? Details On His Wikipedia Explored

Ronnie Wood was born on 1 June 1947. He is currently 74 years old.

As for his Wikipedia, Ronnie Wood is a British rock musician, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, artist, author, and radio personality who has been a member of the Rolling Stones since 1975, as well as Faces and the Jeff Beck Group.

Rest in peace Robin, I have so much respect for you ~ you will be missed ๐Ÿ™#robinlemesurier pic.twitter.com/4JYM2ZqaLE

โ€” Ronnie Wood (@ronniewood) December 23, 2021

What Is Ronnie Wood Net Worth?

Ronnie Wood has a net worth of $200 million. 

The talented musician has acquired this handsome sum of net value by being a talented musician. 

Also, his best-known band, Rolling Stones, also pushed him into achieving his success.

Does Ronnie Wood Have A Twitter Account?

Ronnie Wood has a Twitter account. His handle name is @ronniewood.

He has over 618.4 thousand followers and 1,841 tweets at the moment.

He is a frequent Twitter user and posts frequently on his account to engage with his fans and followers.

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGiuoaddnsBuv82opqSdomK9ra3Ynqlmqp%2Bju6qxjLCmqJyjYsSqssRmpqtll56%2FrbLRopynnF2lrrPAzZ6pZpyVqa6quNJmq6hlm6O8uA%3D%3D