Kenna Heminger Baby Video On Twitter & Reddit Left The Netizens In Rage

May 2024 · 3 minute read

Kenna heminger baby video went viral and left online users in a rage. Kenna Heminger has been in the spotlight for allegedly engaging in child p*rnography as she posted an explicit video of a baby online.

Her video quickly went viral and spurred a discussion about the child’s rights and protections on a global scale.

Online users were surprised by the situation. As a result, some internet users viciously assaulted her on social media, and many claimed that she had been capturing child p*rnography.

She allegedly released an indecent video of a newborn on Snapchat, according to TikTok users, and as a result, internet users have been relentlessly attacking her online.

User @jayzleaa uploaded Kenna Heminger’s Snapchat story on the video-sharing app TikTok. 

In the video, the social media user said that Kenna Heminger gave an adult toy to a baby that was four months old so that it could suckle.

you’re so pretty btw but, she is so fuced up there’s no way she let that happen, no way she went thru the pain of a birth to do that..

— Jay. (@Mitskisbestbf) November 23, 2022

Twitter user @thecornpalace came up with the plot and said that the video was first released on Snapchat. 

Administrators from Snapchat have now reviewed the video. The toddler, according to online commenter @throwingknees, is the son of a friend of Kenna Heminger.

Alahntae Renville is the mother of the child, according to screenshots from TikTok videos.

Online commenters claim that she was laughing in the background as her child breastfed on the toy. Renville, though, refuted the allegations.

Kenna Heminger has yet to come up with any official statement about the video incident. 

What does the child’s mother have to say about the video controversy?

The child’s mother came up with a series of Facebook posts, pouring her two cents on the viral Kenna Heminger baby video.

She wrote in a Facebook post:

‘No, I didn’t permit it. And no, I didn’t realize what was happening until after the video had already been shot. I did take it away from her and speak to her. It’s not as if I was watching her while I was sitting there.’

The mother also thought the material about her child posted online was inappropriate. I’m not sure why she uploaded it, too.

She refuted claims that she was laughing at the circumstance in another Facebook post:

‘I don’t know how y’all think I’m laughing at the circumstance when it was obviously her laughing.’ You can hear me asking, ‘What’s she doing to my boy?’ if you listen.

The exact date when this video was uploaded isn’t available. 

The girl who uploaded the video

Kenna Heminger is a US citizen and used to live a regular life. She made headlines for posting an explicit video of a kid, for which online users accused her of engaging in child p*rnography.

According to many online users, she is supposedly from South Dakota and attends Sisseton College. The news hasn’t been verified, though.

Kenna Heminger’s Twitter account was still active. Her Instagram account, however, seems to have been deleted.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC3xKelmmWYmrqqusaeqWaakZfGbsLInZyoZZSkuqK1zZhtZpyfoq6qur5qZ2g%3D