Who is Brentt Leakes? Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height, Family, Girlfriend & More

May 2024 · 7 minute read

Brentt Leakes (born 22 February 1999; Age: 24 years old) is a well-known entrepreneur, celebrity child, media face, and social media star from Atlanta, Georgia, United States. He is popularly known in the country as the child of NeNe Leakes, who is a reputed American actress, presenter, businesswoman, fashion designer, and more.

About NeNe Leakes’ Son, Brentt Leakes

Leakes has often been spotted along with his mother at various places and took knowledge from her about business. According to the media reports, he is the owner of Who Want Smoke Hookahs and Linnethia Lounge, as he shared on his official social media handles. After getting free from his work, he enjoys creating trending videos on the TikTok platform.

Let me inform you that Brentt often remains in the limelight because of his abnormal health condition. Reportedly, he suffered a stroke and congestive heart failure at one time, which is not a normal situation for such a young boy. He has been under observation for a few months because of his health checkups and further updates about his condition.

Brentt Leakes Biography, Education, and Early Life

Brentt Leakes Wiki – Let me inform you that he likes to share information about his life with his fans through his various social media handles. Reportedly, he was born to his parents in 1999 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. In addition to this, he receives birthday wishes from his family members and friends on the 22nd of February every year. His mother sends her lovely wishes on his birthday and said:-

Issa King’s Birthday 🎂 My whittle big baby is 23 tah day! It’s his first birthday without daddy! Brentt i know Gregg will be loving on you all day❤️We are both so proud of you! Join me in wishing my baby boy a Happy 23rd Birthday and show him some love.”

As per his IG handle, he is living in his hometown Atlanta. His age is 24 years old (as of 2023) and holds the nationality of American. He completed his studies with his friends from a local school in the region. Afterward, he got admission to a renowned college for further education.

Brentt Leakes Wiki/BIO

Full NameBrentt Leakes.
Age (as of 2023)24 Years.
Birthday22 February 1999.
Place of BirthAtlanta, Georgia, United States.
NationalityAmerican.
ReligionChristianity.
EducationGraduation.
Alma MaterPrivate School in America.
ProfessionBusinessman, Celebrity Child, and Media Face.
Net worth (approx.)USD 1.5 Million.
EthnicityMixed.
Sun SignPisces.

Brentt Leakes Father, Mother & Siblings

Brentt Leakes is the youngest child of his parents. He always takes care of his dad and mom and used to take precious knowledge from them about life. As per the reports, the name of his dad is Gregg Leakes. He was a real estate investor and consultant by profession. Sadly, he passed away on September 1, 2021, following colon cancer. He was 66 years old at the time of his death. Brentt took a lot of months to get recovered from the death of his father as he was very attached to him.

On the other side, the name of his mother is NeNe Leakes, whose complete name is Linnethia Monique Leakes. As everyone knows that she is best known for her appearance in Bravo’s reality television series ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’. NeNe and Gregg got separated in 2011 but later reconciled in 2013.

Allow me to tell you that Brentt has an elder brother and his name is Bryson Rashard Bryant. The details about Bryson are not available yet. We will try to share about it soon. In addition to this, he believes in the Christianity religion and belongs to a mixed ethnicity.

Family Members

Father – Gregg Leakes.

Mother – NeNe Leakes.

Brother – Bryson Rashard Bryant.

Sister – None.

Aunt – Kendle Kenya Sherman.

Brentt Leakes Partner, Girlfriend, and Relationships

Let me tell you that NeNe Leakes’ son has been in the spotlight because of several reasons. He has also received a lot of fans following on social media handles because of his popularity. Many of his followers began raising the details about his love life. Let me inform you that we scrolled through Brentt Leakes’ entire social media handles and found that he has not uploaded anything related to his personal life.

Maybe, he wants to maintain privacy about his lover because of some personal reasons. Also, he has not given any clue regarding his girlfriend in the public domain. As per this, we are considering that his relationship status is single. Hopefully, he will soon share the data about his lover with his fans.

Is Brentt Leakes Gay? (Latest News)

A lot of people are raising the question that whether Brentt Leakes is gay or not. The confusion started spreading after he shared a TikTok video following a challenge of throwing paper in the bin. In the caption, he added that ‘If I miss, I’m gay’. The quote has grabbed a lot of media attention. Leakes received a lot of messages and call from his friends and relatives and they are asking him if he came out as gay.

https://twitter.com/TheShadeRoom/status/1619433457293328384

Let me inform you that his mother, NeNe Leakes clarified on The Breakfast Club that her son is not gay. She added that she received a call from Brentt, who told her that a lot of people are asking if he is gay after he did a TikTok trend. On this, NeNe said it will be okay if he came out as gay. Then, Brentt cleared it and said ‘but, I’m not gay’.

Brentt Leakes Health Condition and Weight

According to the official sources, Brentt suffered a stroke on 10 October 2022 (Monday) and he was taken to the hospital immediately. Not only a stroke but also he had congestive heart failure. These two conditions are not normal for a young kid.

The doctors tried to figure out why he had congestive heart failure. It could be possible that he got affected by Covid virus of the Delta variant but it was not sure. However, he was sent to the center for observation. After two months, he came out of the center and amazingly lost 100 lbs.

Height (approx.)5 feet 10 inches.
178 cm.
Weight (approx.)86 kgs.
189 lbs.
Hair ColorBlack.
Eyes ColorBlack.
PiercingNone.
GenderMale.
SexualityStraight.
Shoe Size10 US.

See Also: Who is Yaron Varsano? Wiki, Biography, Height, Age, Net worth, Wife, Kids | NewsUnzip

Career

From Brentt Leakes’ Instagram handle, we got to know that he is an entrepreneur by profession. He is the co-owner of the ‘Who Want Smoke Hookahs’ company. It provides Mobile Hookah Parties to The Atlanta Area. The party package includes a lot of things like decoration, music, hookahs, lighting, and more. Apart from this, he is also the founder of ‘The Linnethia Lounge’. It is a unique Live Entertainment Lounge for private parties and events.

The lounge is closed on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Moreover, Brentt is also available on TikTok and often shares trending videos on his channel. He has thousands of followers who love watching his entertaining TikTok videos. Let me tell you that he has some better plans for future ventures and will also take the help of his mother for his business.

What is Brentt Leakes’ Net worth?

Leakes is making a good income from his businesses. In addition to this, he is getting paid for TikTok, commercials, advertisements, and many more. He is living happily with his mom in Atlanta. Also, he has shared a few images of his car of ‘Dodge Challenger R/T’ of white color. Moreover, he has a lot of cash in hand and prefers to enjoy a wealthy lifestyle only. His net worth is calculated at USD 1.5 Million (approx.)

Amazing Facts About Brentt Leakes

Wikipedia and Instagram

Images Sources: Instagram and Google.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZK%2Bzsc2tq2aklZa4pr%2BO