DJ Hitchner Died: A Talented Welder and Loving Father Tragically Passed Away, Cause of death, Obitua

May 2024 · 4 minute read

The sudden loss of a loved one can leave an indelible wound in the hearts of those left behind. Such was the case for the Bridgeton, New Jersey community when DJ Hitchner, a young welder and father, passed away unexpectedly at the age of 27. In this article, we’ll delve deeper into DJ’s life, his untimely passing, and the impact he had on his family and friends.

Who was DJ Hitchner?

DJ Hitchner was an accomplished welder and fabricator, with a passion for building things by hand that would last a lifetime. He was known for his artistic talent, which he often displayed on his social media channels. Many of his friends had seen his remarkable works of art, including a custom-built dining table that he had created for his daughter’s first birthday. DJ’s family and friends often marveled at his artistic creations, and his talent was a source of pride and a reminder of his love for his family.

Despite his achievements as a welder, DJ was most proud of being a father to his daughter. He loved spending time with her, taking her to the park and teaching her new things. His daughter was his pride and joy, and her loss was profound for him. DJ’s devotion to his daughter was evident in his social media accounts, where he often shared proud moments of his daughter’s milestones.

Upon hearing the news of DJ’s passing, friends and family quickly took to social media to express their condolences and share memories. They described DJ as a sincere, humble, and kind-hearted person who was always willing to help others. They remembered his infectious smile, his unique artistry, and his unwavering loyalty to those he cared about.

What was the cause of DJ Hitchner death?

The loss of DJ was significant not just on a personal level but on a professional level, too. DJ was a part of his family’s welding business, and his skill and dedication were evident in his work. However, his cause of death is yet to be revealed; his passing brought a temporary halt to the business, leaving his family and friends reeling and unsure of how to proceed without him.

DJ Hitchner Obituary

The loss of DJ Hitchner was a massive blow to the Bridgeton community, his family, and friends. Yet, the outpouring of love and support in response to his passing demonstrated DJ’s life had a significant impact on those who knew him. His legacy will be remembered by those who loved him as a devoted father, a skilled welder, and a kind-hearted person whose memory will live on.

Kirsten Hitchner

A lot of people are wondering.. We are having services for my brother but we do no have a definte date. It will be later toward the end of next week. Once we know the dates everyone will be informed.

Thank you for all of the condolences to our family. Keep posting and writing about him ❤️

John Mountain Band

It is with heavy hearts that we have lost a JMB Family member. D.J. is the 27 year old son of our long time friend and JMB Family member,  Doug Hitchner. D.J. is a husband and father to a beautiful little girl.

We hope that his love ones find peace. Please keep them in your thoughts

☆ Update: we will post details of DJ’s services as soon as we get them. In the meantime, please keep the condolences and positive thoughts coming. If you know DJ personally and would like to share some fond memories, please do so. Nothing will remove the pain that his love ones are going through, but your words may help them find peace.

Dave Scott

I’m at a loss for words how fast you can talk to someone; reach out to them for a conversation or just a simple birthday wish, and within the blink of an eye they are gone. 3 days ago was your birthday and now this.. I know we spoke privately before when you had some tough times and I hope I was able to use my own personal experiences to help you push on. RIP D.j. Hitchner

Maddy Cusack Died: Know More About Her LifeSheffield United Women vice-captain Maddy Cusack Died

ncG1vNJzZminqJyusb%2BNqKmgZ5Sfeqm105yfp52iYrGqscNo