Release Date, Time, Spoilers, Cast, Netflix Episode, Plot, Trailer & More

May 2024 · 3 minute read

Stone Ocean Part 2 (Release Date, Time, Cast, Netflix Episode, Plot, Spoilers, Review, Trailer, Story):- Yesterday at Anime Expo, we finally got another look at the next batch of stone ocean anime episodes. The last trailer told us that it would be coming in the fall of 2022. Thankfully, the outcome is not as bad as it could be in episodes 13 to 24.

Stone Ocean Part 2 Plot

We’ll be releasing it relatively soon on Netflix on September 1. The episodes will then begin their TV rebroadcast on October 7. Now let’s look at the trailer itself. We start with the scene of Jolyne being sent to the punishment ward after the events of the kiss of love and revenge arc. We also get glimpses of the Dio flashback and Jotaro’s memory disk.

A great deal of focus in this trailer is put on Dio’s bone, which makes sense since it’s definitely the most important element of this part of the story. Then we get a look at the Stand users that will appear in these episodes first sports Max with his ability Limp Bizkit. Westwood in the meteors from Planet Waves, the stands survivor, Kenzo, D an G with Yo-Yo Ma, and finally the green baby.

Stone Ocean Part 2 Release Date & Time

The focus shifts to the main characters and we get a better look at the first meeting between Foo Fighters and Anasui as well as some shots of him from later scenes. We see parts of FF vs. Dragon stream Emmys versus sports Max and Jolyne versus Westwood. And the trailer ends with the fight between Jolyne and Pucci that takes place out in the swamp.

Stone Ocean Part 2 Netflix Episode: Initial Hints & Leaks

Overall, I’m happy with everything I’m seeing so far in the trailer. I love all of these fights, but I’m mostly looking forward to Ermes’ arc that will serve as the beginning of this batch the intense fight between Jolyne and Westwood and, of course, all of the chapters leading up to Jolyne versus Pucci. I think the trailer gives us a good idea of just how much we’ll be seeing.

And I expect this batch to end almost immediately after chapter 96 of the manga shortly before the fight with jailhouse lock. Now, as for the next batch, we still can’t be sure when it will release. At the bare minimum, it won’t come out until after the TV rebroadcast is finished.

By my estimate that will be on around December 9 of this year. The end of the first batch is rebroadcast was when we got the teaser for the second batch, so I expect the same to be true here. Hopefully this time there won’t be such a grueling wait between the two batches. A gap of nine months was pretty extreme and I think pretty much everyone is in agreement on that. So hopefully they tone it down and we get a more timely release for the final batch.

Stone Ocean Second Part Spoilers

As the first batch is released back in December 2021, you can look forward to a new anime and manga differences video since I’ll definitely make one to cover the second batch. There were a lot of interesting changes in the adaptation so far, so I’m looking forward to tackling it again in another article.

With the anime on the first and all-star battle on the second September’s definitely turning out to be yet another big month for JoJo. I’ll continue providing updates for anything else big that happens so keep up with the channel to stay up to date. Thank you for reading the information about Stone Ocean Part 2 Release date, time, and official Spoilers on www.newsunzip.com.

Watch Stone Ocean Part 2 Full Trailer

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMC1u82eZKiblZa7brzAq6tmal8%3D