Who is Aminah Nieves? Wiki, Age, Height, Net Worth, Parents, Ethnicity, Boyfriend, Bio & More

May 2024 · 6 minute read

Aminah Nieves (born 2 October 1991; Age: 31 years old) is a well-known actress, model, media face, social media star, and internet personality from Brooklyn, New York, United States. She rose to fame in the country for her appearance in various American movies and series. She has just kicked off her acting career in 2021 and grabbed a lot of attention because of her amazing acting skills.

Who is ‘1923’ Actress, Aminah Nieves?

She started her acting profession in 2021 with the ‘Blueberry’ film and acted as Elsa in the project. Let me inform you that she hit the headlines at the end of 2022 after her appearance as Teonna in the ‘1923’ television series. According to the sources, it is the prequel to the Paramount Network series Yellowstone. Aminah said in an interview that she was not ready to audition for the role.

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1598891876295512064

She clearly told her management team that she doesn’t want to audition for this because it is a huge burden. Afterward, she became ready to take up the role after she acknowledged that the abuses faced by thousands of native Americans were featured in ‘1923’. She also took the help of her mom to go for auditions and secure the role.

Aminah Nieves Age, Biography and Education

Aminah Nieves Wiki – According to the sources, Aminah receives birthday wishes from her family members on the 2nd of October every year. She doesn’t like to show off much about her birthday celebration on her social media. According to eonline.com, her age is 31 years old (as of 2022). As per this, she was born to her parents in 1991 in Brooklyn, New York, United States.

She is living in Hammond, Indiana, United States for her work. After completing her primary studies, she went to Morton High School. Afterward, she got admission to the Hammond Academy for the Performing Arts to take acting classes. As she was a bright kid, she grabbed a lot of things very quickly.

Aminah Nieves Wiki, Biodata, Ethnicity

Aminah Nieves’s Parents, Brother, and Sister

Biodata – Aminah Nieves is the youngest kid in her family. She receives a lot of affection and care from her parents and siblings. After investigating a lot, we got to know that the name of her father is Ish­mael Muham­mad Nieves, who is a graffiti Artist by profession. On the other hand, the name of her mother is Stephanie Lovelace-Nieves.

Aminah often goes to various places and restaurants with her family members and uploads pictures on her social platforms. Allow me to tell you that she has a sister named Keisha Nieves, who is married and also has a kid. She has two brothers named Dionisio Nieves and Isaac Nieves.

Dionisio served in the US Navy for many years and currently working at Unique Building Supplies. Besides this, she holds the nationality of America and belongs to a mixed ethnical race. Reportedly, she believes in the Islam caste.

Aminah Nieves Boyfriend and Relationship

Nieves has an attractive personality and believes in hard work. She is able to get success in her life because of her immense hard work. As her followers are rising every day, they are interested in getting information about her love life and dating history. Well, she has good relations with her fellow actors and often shares photographs with them on her official social media handles.

Talking about her lover, she never shared anything regarding her boyfriend. Also, she never left any clue on her social media that can give insights about her personal life. Also, she has kept the details about her past relationship hidden right now. So, she is single right now and is not dating anyone. She has diverted all her attention toward acting and her career.

Spouse and Personal Information

Marital StatusUnmarried.
HusbandNone.
Relationship StatusSingle.
PartnerNone.
Dating HistoryNot known.
KidsNot Available.

Also Read: Armon Warren: Age, Height, Wiki, Wife, Family, Biography, Net Worth | NewsUnzip

Height, Weight & Measurements

Acting Career, Movies, and TV Series

Aminah Nieves completed her education and took acting classes. She did a lot of theatre and drama with fellow actors. According to her IMDb, she officially started her acting profession in 2021 with the film ‘Blueberry’ and was cast as Elsa. In the same year, she also featured as Katy in the ‘Dogwood’ short film.

Because of her dedication and amazing acting skills, she was able to secure her role as Charissa in the ‘V/H/S/99’ movie in 2022. In addition to this, she was also cast as Teonna Rainwater in the renowned television series ‘1923’ in 2022. Let me inform you that ‘1923’ is the sequel to the series ‘1883’ and a prequel to the series ‘Yellowstone’.

At the time of writing this article, two episodes of 1923 got released and people are waiting for the upcoming episodes of the first season. It is receiving a lot of love from the audience. We will inform you about her upcoming projects on this page soon.

What is Aminah Nieves’ Net worth?

This shining actress’ lifestyle is very simple and stays away from showing off. She never shows her favorite brands and commercials through her social media. Well, she is living in a beautiful home in Indiana and keeps it decorated. Also, she has a lavish car for her convenience. She is making income from various sources like acting, modeling, commercials, promotions, and more. As of 2022, her net worth is around USD 400-500k (approx.).

Instagram, IMDb, and Wikipedia

Facts/Trivia

A few months before this photo was taken, the medicine ppl in my family told me they see me on a horse in the future. I laughed so hard brushing it off but knowing it would happen… now here I am in cowboy camp with my beautiful Butter”

Frequently Asked Questions

• What role did Aminah Nieves play in ‘1923’?

Teonna Rainwater.

• Is Aminah Nieves Indian?

• Who is Aminah Nieves’s boyfriend?

Not known.

• Has Aminah Nieves been featured in ‘Yellowstone’ series?

• What are Aminah Nieves’ father and mother’s names?

Ish­mael Muham­mad Nieves and Stephanie Lovelace-Nieves.

• Interview

Images Source: instagram.com/aminah.nieves/

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZK6utc2an2ammZrDpr%2BO