Are Jisoo and Ahn Bo Hyun Dating? The Truth Revealed!

May 2024 · 3 minute read

Kim Ji-soo well-known member of the South Korean girl group Blackpink and Ahn Bo-Hyun is a South Korean actor, model and television personality, they both are in stardom for their personal life.

There is a question among their fans about their relationship status whether they are in a relationship or not, Let’s know the truth.

Are Kim Ji-soo and Ahn Bo-hyun in a Relationship?

Jisoo of BLACKPINK and actor Ahn Bo-hyun were spotted having fun together in the Flower singer’s opulent Yongsan residence on August 3, 2023. South Korean media claimed that they are in a relationship by sharing a post on Instagram.

At this the agencies of Jisoo, YG Entertainment and Ahn Bo-hyun, FN Entertainment issued a joint statement accepting the reports, stating:

“They are currently in the phase of acquainting themselves with each other. We would appreciate it if you extend warm support and understanding. They are getting to know each other with positive feelings. We would be thankful if you look upon them with warmth.”

According to this statement, we can say that they both are in a relationship. Jisoo and Ahn Bo Hyun have reportedly been dating since at least May of this year. In May, June, July and even on August 1, they were seen together in Seoul’s Yongsan neighborhood, where the idol dwells during BLACKPINK’s hectic global tour.

Recently there is a news spread that Travis Scott and SZA in a relationship, you can read our below post to know the truth:

How did Fans React to Kim Ji-soo and Ahn Bo Hyun’s Relationship?

The information quickly spread like wildfire among BLINKS, who looked up the actor and discovered numerous mesmerizing images of him. They expressed their delight on social media and lauded the idol for her taste in guys.

Jisoo of BLACKPINK and Ahn Bo-Hyun confirmed their relationship and despite their busy schedules, the couple used to meet together. Following the report, admirers showered the two with congratulations on social media.

On August 3, Jung Hae In participated in an interview that followed the recent debut of his drama “D.P. 2” and he offered his thoughts on the recent reports of Jisoo of BLACKPINK and Ahn Bo Hyun’s relationship.

He said, “I saw Naver’s Entertainment news page before the interview. It’s still on the main entertainment news issue.”

[TRANS] Jung Haein comments on #JISOO’s and Ahn Bo Hyun when the question regarding the dating rumors were brought up during an interview.

“I saw Naver’s Entertainment news page before the interview. It’s still on the main entertainment news issue. I hope they continue their… pic.twitter.com/JVWfdazOVh

— BLΛCKPIИK GLOBAL FANBASE (@BLACKPINKGLOBAL) August 3, 2023

One fan said, “OMG BLACKPINK Jisoo and Ahn Bo Hyun are confirmed to be dating! WE LOVE A POWER COUPLE”

OMG BLACKPINK Jisoo and Ahn Bo Hyun are confirmed to be dating!

WE LOVE A POWER COUPLE pic.twitter.com/dyFt9THeAK

— kdrama tweets (@iconickdramas) August 3, 2023

One user wrote, “This is the man Jisoo is dating with. Ahn Bo Hyun. Jisoo, I completely understand you, as you do you, queen!”

This is the man Jisoo is dating with. Ahn Bo Hyun. Jisoo, I completely understand you, like you do you, queen! pic.twitter.com/EFmuRrx99U

— Lucy Cottonmouth #BORNPINK (@lucycottonmouth) August 3, 2023

You can follow our Twitter account and you can check out our other recent posts if you want to obtain the most recent updates on other celebrities’ personal lives including their marital status, divorce and other details.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbXxxf46aqZ5lmp7AsLuMmqWdZZGdu26uzmafsq2eYrGiwMinnmg%3D