Nicole Hocking Wiki [Luke Combs' Wife] Biography, Net Worth, Kids, Age, Height, Parents & More

May 2024 · 6 minute read

Nicole Hocking aka Nicole Combs (born 21 July 1992, Age: 29 Years) is a famous American social media influencer, Instagram personality, celebrity spouse, recruiting coordinator, and entrepreneur from Fort Myers, Florida, United States. Nicole is well-known in the country as the wife of Luke Combs. Let me tell you that, Luke Combs is a famous American country music singer and songwriter.

Luke is popular for his debut album, This One’s for You. Apart from this Luke has also earned him two Grammy Award nominations. Talking about his wife then, Nicole Combs is a social media star and Instagram personality. She is also working as a recruiting coordinator at Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI).

Moreover, Nicole gained huge fame via her social media handles. On 20th January 2022, Nicole and Luke announced via social media that they are expecting a baby boy. Read this article, to know more information about Nicole Hocking’s age, biography, wiki, family, career, net worth, husband, kids, and facts.

Who is Luke Combs’ Wife Nicole Hocking?

According to the media sources, Nicole is famous for her online content. Apart from this, she is also well-known as the wife of American singer Luke Combs. According to the sources, Luke and Nicole are together for a long-time.

Apart from this, Nicole also works at Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI) as a Recruiting Coordinator. Moreover, she also launched a fashion clothing merch along with the collaboration of her hubby.

Nicole Hocking Biography (High School, College & Education)

Biodata:-Luke Combs’s wife Nicole Combs was born to her parents on Tuesday, July 21, 1992, in Fort Myers, Florida, United States. Her real birth name is Nicole Hocking. As per her date of birth, Nicole’s age is 29 years old (as of 2021). Her birthday falls on 21st July every year.

According to the media sources, Nicole joined a local high school for her basic education. After that, she enrolled herself in Florida Gulf Coast University for her higher education.

From this university, Nicole completed her graduation in the field of civil engineering. After that, she started working as a manager in various bars, before moving to Nashville. Today, Nicole is a famous celebrity spouse and social media influencer.

Nicole Hocking Wiki / Bio (Age, Birthday & Trivia)

Full Real NameNicole Hocking.
Also Known AsNicole Combs.
Date of BirthJuly 21, 1992 (Tuesday).
Age (as of 2021)29 years old.
Place of BirthFort Myers, Florida, United States.
Current ResidenceNashville, Tennessee, United States.
ProfessionCelebrity Spouse, Instagram Personality, Social Media Influencer, Recruiting Coordinator, and Entrepreneur.
Net worthUSD 2-3 Million (approx.).
NationalityAmerican. 
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityWhite.
Zodiac SignCancer.
EducationGraduate.
School/CollegeFlorida Gulf Coast University.

Nicole Hocking Family (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Nicole Hocking Wiki – After seeing her IG posts, we found that Nicole is one of the two children in the family. Nicole has a younger sister in the family named Jenna Hocking. Let me tell you that, her sister is her best friend. On the other hand, if we talk about her parents then, her father is a business owner in Florida.

Her mother’s name is Marcy Hocking. She shared lots of photos with her mommy on her social media. Her IG profile reveals that Nicole is very close to her dad, On Father’s day, she shared a post and said:-

Happy Father’s Day to the guy where I got my stubbornness and my attitude from. As you can see, I wanted to hold my own bottle up in the bottom pic.. 😹 I got it from the best. I love you so much, dad! ♥️♥️♥️”

Nicole Hocking Father, Mother, Brother & Sister

FatherMr. Hocking.
MotherMarcy Hocking.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterJenna Hocking.

Nicole Hocking Husband, Boyfriend & Relationships

Talking about her love life then, Nicole Hocking is living a happy married life with her husband Luke Combs in Nashville, Tennessee, United States. According to our research, Luke and Nicole are together for a long time. As per Wikipedia, Nicole got engaged to Luke in November 2018.

After two years, the couple tied in a knot on 1st August 2020. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Luke and Nicole did a small wedding in front of limited guests.

This is one of the sweet couples in the industry. On 20th January 2022, Nicole revealed via Instagram that, she is expecting a baby boy. She also shared a photo of the baby’s hologram on her IG profile and said:-

this may be the best year yet. baby BOY combs coming spring 2022!! we are so incredibly excited & thankful”

Nicole Hocking’s Children, Son, Daughter & Personal Life

Marital StatusMarried.
HusbandLuke Combs.
Marriage DateAugust 1, 2020.
Wedding PlaceFlorida, United States.
Engagement DateNovember 2018.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
BoyfriendLuke Combs.
ChildrenShe is expecting a baby in January 2022.

Nicole Hocking Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″
In Meters: 1.7 m
In Centimetres: 170 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 58 kg
In Pounds: 128 lbs
Eye ColorBlue.
Hair ColorBlonde.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.

Nicole Hocking Career – Social Media Personality

According to the media sources, Nicole started her career as a manager in local bars in Florida. After some time, she moved to Nashville, Tennessee. Later, she began working on her online career. At present, Nicole is a famous social media influencer. She has over 874K followers on her official Instagram account.

Apart from this, Nicole Combs also works as a recruiting coordinator at Broadcast Music Inc.(BMI). According to our research, Nicole also launched her own fashion clothing brand called LCxNicole Collection. She runs this collection along with the collaboration of her hubby Luke Combs.

See Also: Who is Macky Gonzalez? Wiki, Biography, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Parents, Ethnicity, Net worth & Facts

Nicole Hocking Net worth, Income & Lifestyle

As per the sources, Nicole Combs makes good money from her online career. As of 2022, the approx value of her net worth is around $2-3 million USD. Apart from this, her secondary source of income is her fashion clothing line.

She is living in a lavish louse in Nashville along with her hubby. Apart from this, she is also the owner of different luxury cars, jewelry, handbags, watches, and others. On the other hand, her husband Luke has a net worth of $6-7 million USD (approx.).

8 Facts You Should Know About Nicole Hocking

Nicole Hocking Wikipedia, Social Media & External Links

FAQ of Nicole Hocking

• Who is Nicole Hocking?

She is a famous social media personality, celebrity spouse, and entrepreneur.

• What is Nicole Hocking’s net worth?

$2-3 million USD (approx.).

• Why Nicole Hocking is famous?

For her social media content.

• How old is Nicole Hocking?

She is 29 years old (as of 2021).

• Who is Nicole Hocking’s husband?

She got married to Luke Combs in August 2020.

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLuqr86lnGagn5i4qrrGaA%3D%3D