Raquel Leviss is done with Tom Sandoval playing the victim card, expresses her disappointment in her

May 2024 · 3 minute read

Tom Sandoval came under fire from Raquel Leviss for acting like the “victim” when their romance came to light. Tom Sandoval went on for ten months after their romance was revealed, pretending to be the “victim” in interviews.

In the Monday edition of her podcast, “Rachel Goes Rogue,” she stated, “I think he’s trying to milk the victim role to make himself look better, but in reality, it’s making him look worse.”

After learning that Sandoval was launching his podcast to present his side of the narrative, Leviss charged that she was “playing the offensive.” The former cast member of “Vanderpump Rules” voiced her candid thoughts following the playing of a clip from Sandoval’s most recent appearance on “Two Ts in a Pod.”

In the brief video, Sandoval declared that he was “fully in love” with Leviss and expressed his grief over their breakup.

Raquel remarked, “It’s evident that he’s trying to use the victim role as leverage to improve his own image.” The 29-year-old Leviss said she had listened to the interview “maybe five times” before and that it had left her feeling “sick” to her stomach.

“I felt like I was going to be sick because his voice repulsed me, and I thought, ‘OK, this is a good sign,'” she continued. “I’ve never had this physical reaction before.”

Although Leviss acknowledged that hearing him tell her that he loved and missed her was a “vindicating” experience, she still felt as though he was “blaming the victim.”

How did Raquel Leviss react to Tom Sandoval’s admission of love?

The former cast member of “Vanderpump Rules” thought back to Sandoval’s recent appearance on “Two Ts in a Pod,” where he declared his love for her.

“I felt like he was blaming me a lot, not taking responsibility for his actions, owning up to them, and maybe even defending me a little bit,” she said. “It felt like he did flip on me, and he threw me under the bus, and he was OK with it.”

The former participant in a beauty pageant continued, saying he “would probably not say something like that” if he “really did love me.”

After deciding not to return for Season 11 of “Vanderpump Rules,” Leviss started her podcast.

in the wake of the criticism she faced when Ariana Madix, Sandoval’s girlfriend of almost ten years, found out about their relationship in March 2023.

In a New Year’s Eve Instagram post, the former Bravolebrity recently looked back on 2023 and described how her life had become “completely unmanageable.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Rachel Leviss (@rachelleviss)

Why did Raquel Leviss leave the show? What is she doing now?

In March 2023, news of Leviss and Sandoval’s affair broke. Since then, the former beauty pageant competitor has left the program and started her podcast.

Leviss checked herself into a mental health institution where she was able to receive the necessary assistance. This was shortly after recording the highly anticipated Season 10 reunion.

Leviss then revealed her side of the story—also known as Sandoval—in August 2023, during her first all-access interview with Bethenny Frankel. The newest season of “Vanderpump Rules” will debut on Bravo on January 30 at 8 p.m. ET.

ncG1vNJzZmiolZq9tMPIs2Wcp51kwbd70Zqorp2cYrmmwsisqmaho2KxsLrEZq6irJhiwbC5jKyYp5yfq66tec%2BlmLKhnpx6tbTEZq2im6Seum6vwKubZp2opb%2Bmv9Keqmaglad6pbXSmqepp5mjwa6xza1koqZdnbKzec%2Bom5yZo6l8