Matthew Perry Autopsy: What is His Cause of Death?

May 2024 · 2 minute read

We are deeply saddened to share with you that Matthew Perry, an American and Canadian actor, comedian and producer has passed away at the age of 54. His death shocked his fans and family members. Below we shared a tweet that confirmed the news of his death.

We are incredibly saddened by the too soon passing of Matthew Perry. He brought so much joy to hundreds of millions of people around the world with his pitch perfect comedic timing and wry wit. His legacy will live on through countless generations. pic.twitter.com/VcAlZ26Nso

— NBC Entertainment (@nbc) October 29, 2023

In this post, you will know the reason behind his death.

How Did Matthew Perry Die?

On Saturday, October 28, 2023, the actor—who was most recognized for portraying Chandler Bing on Friends—was discovered dead at his residence in the Los Angeles region. He was found in a jacuzzi at the home and the cause of his death is yet to be determined as drowning.

BREAKING NEWS: Beloved “Friends” actor Matthew Perry has been found dead in a home in L.A. Suspected cause of death is drowning. pic.twitter.com/3XgTLFkOPS

— Los Angeles Magazine (@LAmag) October 29, 2023

There is currently no foul play suspected. However, the incident remains under investigation.

Below we provided our previous posts related to other persons’ autopsy reports:

How Did Matthew Perry’s Loved Ones Pay Tribute to Him?

His loved ones and family members pay tribute to him on social media. The official “Friends” Instagram account shared an emotional tribute to Perry writing, “We are devastated to learn of Matthew Perry’s passing. He was a true gift to us all.”

On her Instagram, Maggie Wheeler, who portrayed Chandler’s erratic lover Janice, said, “What a loss.”

On Instagram, Selma Blair who also starred in “Friends” referred to Perry as her “oldest boy friend” ans said, “All of us loved Matthew Perry, and I did especially. Every day. I loved him unconditionally. And he me. And I’m broken. Broken hearted. Sweet dreams Matty.”

On Twitter, Michael Rapaport, who portrayed Gary in four episodes of the show, stated that Perry was “Always so nice, cool, chill & talented.”

Rest In Peace @MatthewPerry

Always so nice, cool, chill & talented

You are a part of American Culture and will live on forever

— MichaelRapaport (@MichaelRapaport) October 29, 2023

For more information related to other stars’ cause of death, autopsy reports, obituary and more you can follow us on Twitter and check out our latest posts.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZXxzhY6mmK2smJrEbrzEq6myZZGqwbC80rJm