What Did Tasha K Say About Cardi B? Trail Video & Net Worth After Lawsuit

May 2024 · 3 minute read

Tasha K loses more than a million after Cardi B wins the defamation lawsuit against her. What did she say about Cardi B?

Tasha K is a blogger, social media personality, and pop culture aficionado. She is widely known for her Youtube channel UnWine with Tasha K.

With over more than 1 million subscribers, her channel delivers entertainment news. Moreover discusses the hottest pop culture and celebrities.

Meanwhile, she is making headlines alongside rapper Cardi B. In November 2019, Cardi had sued the blogger for defamation and false claims.

On Jan 24, 2022, the famous rapper got victorious in the lawsuit. She has been awarded $1.25 million in damages, as per the court hearings.

The court now finds K liable for defamation, invasion of privacy, and causing emotional distress to the rapper. Continue to know more.

What Did Tasha K Say About Cardi B? Trail Video & More

Tasha K had said "slanderous and defamatory statements" about Cardi B. 

She had made false allegations on her Youtube video stating that Cardi B had worked as a prostitute.

Moreover, K defamed B by saying that, she has contracted STI's by the use of illegal substances and has cheated on her husband.

In 2018, the YouTuber also claimed that Cardi performed on “stripper stages”.

The rapper testified in the courts and had felt “extremely suicidal” over Tasha K’s claims. 

Cardi B had stated in the courts: “I felt defeated and depressed and I didn’t want to sleep with my husband.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by BruceWayne (@bruce_wayne11)

The malicious campaign by  K had hurt Cardi B and her emotions. After a week of a long trial, Tasha has been found liable for the three claims.

The Youtuber has been ordered to pay Cardi $1.25 million in general damages and $250k for medical expenses.

Cardi B awarded nearly £1 million in damages after winning defamation case against YouTuber Tasha K https://t.co/1109j9pPI9

— Sky News (@SkyNews) January 25, 2022

Tasha K Response To The Trial Verdict

Following the court's decision, Tasha K has tweeted on her handle.

The YouTuber wrote: “My husband, attorneys and I fought really hard. I want to thank them for their long hours and sleepless nights."

"Winos it’s only up from here. See y’all all in a few days. Back to work.”, ending with #unwinewithtashak and #nowigottagobye.

My Husband, Attorney’s, & I fought really hard. I want to thank them for their long hours and sleepless nights. Winos it’s only up from here. See y’all in a few days.🥂🙏 Back to work.#unwinewithtashak#nowigottagobye

— unWinewithTashaK (@unwinewithtasha) January 24, 2022

The blogger also added: “I forgot to thank all of the viewers for all of your support. In this business, this is part of the protocol"

"Everyone in my seat has been through this, and this ain’t the last. This comes with the territory. See y’all Friday! It’s long overdue!”

Tasha K aka Kebe was represented by Sadeer Sabbak and Olga Izmaylova of Sabbak & Izmaylova PC.

On the other hand, Cardi B was bagged by  Lisa F. Moore,  William A. Pequignot, and by Gary P. Adelman and Sarah M. Matz.

Tasha K Net Worth In Demand After Her Lawsuit

Tasha K's net worth is estimated to be $5 million or even more in 2022.

Her famous channel has accumulated around $1.5 million, according to Idol Net Worth.

Meanwhile, Cardi B is among the richest rappers in the world. Her net worth is already a whopping $40 million, says Celebrity Net Worth.

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGiuoZmkYrGqsIytmKygkWK4br%2FAsmSamp%2BqwW6vwKubomWSYsGzrcilZK%2BhlJq8